Sometimes I put headphones on (without music playing) in public places to avoid having to communicate with other humans. Does that make me a bad person? Or anti-social? Or just awkward? Possibly all of the above?
Lover of traveling, dancing, music and photography. California girl at heart. Currently teaching English in Busan, South Korea. Meet Kirsten.
- CALLING ALL TRAVELERS/BLOGGERS: Where in Southeast Asia Should I Travel? January 20, 2015
- Ocean Vida Resort, Malapascua, Philippines | Review December 21, 2014
- Hiking the Fairytale Land That is Seoraksan National Park November 17, 2014
- Busan Fireworks Festival – Round 2 November 10, 2014
- Why Traveling Sometimes Sucks November 9, 2014
- One Week in Paradise | Malapascua Island, Philippines September 30, 2014
- Gamcheon Culture Village – Santorini of Korea September 11, 2014
- Stuck in Mediocrity – Why Blog Part 3 September 5, 2014
- 10 Things I Love About Korea August 25, 2014
- Malapascua, Philippines – #instaSneakPeak July 31, 2014